Level: 1
HP: 0 / 18
0 / 18
MP: 8 / 8
8 / 8
EXP: 1 / 10
1 / 10

Sterne der Treue:
Sterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der Treue
Barvermögen:

Sagte Danke: 0
Bekam Bedankungen:
0 mal in 0 Post.

Beitrag So Aug 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Thema: OSDM doesn't work on my French win 7 64bits platform
Hi,

I'm sorry to have so many problems to translate with german but well i study English at school and spanich ;-)

Well, i knew old version of O.S.D.M. and it was working so well with my win xp platform. But these times i have a win 7 64bit platform and i try to run the last OSDM update to my computer. Do i notice it's a french localised plateform ? Yes ! In fact i can install OSDM package, and shortcut, all is ok. But when i try to run it, the splash screen is ok, disapear and nothing else !

I wait a little, thinking it was unpacking something but i was wrong : not a "no response" on the taskbar, just iddle but no reaction, no main screen, nothing.

I try to download a demo made with the last OSDM, but the result is the same : after clicking on it, no more reaction !

Perhaps my win7 64bit need a patch, an update ? But well i have good tools to know update needing by the system, and it notify nothing ! My system is well updated it seem.

What can i do to run and use the last OSDM ? I would be glad to return to win xp platform, but will it's too hard in france and in my big town to find a dvd of this old system ! And i'm not sure the new OSDM update will turn on it ;-)

Have you ever seen that or something similar, and could you give me a solution, a link to have (perhaps) another dll need to run OSDM in this platform ?

Thanks ! ;-)

By the way i download IntroManiac and with it all run perfectly. Perhaps this another information will help you ?
<<

inc.

500+ POSTS
500+ POSTS

- MORE USERINFOS -

Level: 24
HP: 108 / 1353
108 / 1353
MP: 646 / 646
646 / 646
EXP: 706 / 766
706 / 766

Sterne der Treue:
Sterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der Treue
Barvermögen:

Sagte Danke: 187
Bekam Bedankungen:
186 mal in 116 Posts.

Beitrag Mi Aug 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Thema: Re: OSDM doesn't work on my French win 7 64bits platform
Quote:
By the way i download IntroManiac and with it all run perfectly. Perhaps this another information will help you ?

no, this won't help to solve your issue. first i thought it could be a problem with your DirectX version. But IntroManic running well? so it have nothing to do with missing Dx9c Files at all.

Sadly OSDM support has ended years ago. a Windows 7 support was not included. sorry for that and it is very bad.

i also running a system on my PC: windows 7 x64 and OSDM is working well.
~ Nvidia gtx470
~ DirectX9c latest installed too

~ on board Via Sound
~ a 2nd Soundcard by Terratec Aureon
both are working.

Please follow this download and run the OSDM_nores.exe make a test and if it fail again please give more specific information. i have many OSDM Version (fixed and Beta) one of em should run on your system.
http://rghost.net/787P6ZWkc

Also disable Windows 7 style for OSDM and try compatible Mode too.

looking forward.
<<

WhiteWolf

FoRuM SpAMMeR
FoRuM SpAMMeR

- MORE USERINFOS -

Level: 13
HP: 3 / 370
3 / 370
MP: 176 / 176
176 / 176
EXP: 219 / 224
219 / 224

Sterne der Treue:
Sterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der Treue
Barvermögen:

Sagte Danke: 42
Bekam Bedankungen:
39 mal in 24 Posts.

Beitrag Fr Apr 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Thema: Re: OSDM doesn't work on my French win 7 64bits platform
Wel like inc said before the osdm havent been updated for years pitty tho cos its so much fun
im running it on w7 ultimate 32bit the thing i get when i launch a creation is that the windows colors are set to basic and then the creation runs Good
Maybe you should start using intromaniac also available here its more updated and i know that people are stil developing and creating it to a higher level
Maybe peace brings out a update for osdm in the future who knows we keep our fingers crossed :wink:
Greets Whitey

Zurück zu DEMOMAKER