Sterne der TreueSterne der Treue
Barvermögen:

Sagte Danke: 0
Bekam Bedankungen:
0 mal in 0 Post.

Beitrag So Aug 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Thema: OSDM doesn't work on my French win 7 64bits platform
Hi,

I'm sorry to have so many problems to translate with german but well i study English at school and spanich ;-)

Well, i knew old version of O.S.D.M. and it was working so well with my win xp platform. But these times i have a win 7 64bit platform and i try to run the last OSDM update to my computer. Do i notice it's a french localised plateform ? Yes ! In fact i can install OSDM package, and shortcut, all is ok. But when i try to run it, the splash screen is ok, disapear and nothing else !

I wait a little, thinking it was unpacking something but i was wrong : not a "no response" on the taskbar, just iddle but no reaction, no main screen, nothing.

I try to download a demo made with the last OSDM, but the result is the same : after clicking on it, no more reaction !

Perhaps my win7 64bit need a patch, an update ? But well i have good tools to know update needing by the system, and it notify nothing ! My system is well updated it seem.

What can i do to run and use the last OSDM ? I would be glad to return to win xp platform, but will it's too hard in france and in my big town to find a dvd of this old system ! And i'm not sure the new OSDM update will turn on it ;-)

Have you ever seen that or something similar, and could you give me a solution, a link to have (perhaps) another dll need to run OSDM in this platform ?

Thanks ! ;-)

By the way i download IntroManiac and with it all run perfectly. Perhaps this another information will help you ?
<<

inc.

500+ POSTS
500+ POSTS

- MORE USERINFOS -

Level: 24
HP: 148 / 1353
148 / 1353
MP: 646 / 646
646 / 646
EXP: 706 / 766
706 / 766

Sterne der Treue:
Sterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der Treue
Barvermögen:

Sagte Danke: 187
Bekam Bedankungen:
182 mal in 115 Posts.

Beitrag Mi Aug 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Thema: Re: OSDM doesn't work on my French win 7 64bits platform
Quote:
By the way i download IntroManiac and with it all run perfectly. Perhaps this another information will help you ?

no, this won't help to solve your issue. first i thought it could be a problem with your DirectX version. But IntroManic running well? so it have nothing to do with missing Dx9c Files at all.

Sadly OSDM support has ended years ago. a Windows 7 support was not included. sorry for that and it is very bad.

i also running a system on my PC: windows 7 x64 and OSDM is working well.
~ Nvidia gtx470
~ DirectX9c latest installed too

~ on board Via Sound
~ a 2nd Soundcard by Terratec Aureon
both are working.

Please follow this download and run the OSDM_nores.exe make a test and if it fail again please give more specific information. i have many OSDM Version (fixed and Beta) one of em should run on your system.
http://rghost.net/787P6ZWkc

Also disable Windows 7 style for OSDM and try compatible Mode too.

looking forward.
<<

WhiteWolf

FoRuM SpAMMeR
FoRuM SpAMMeR

- MORE USERINFOS -

Level: 13
HP: 7 / 370
7 / 370
MP: 176 / 176
176 / 176
EXP: 219 / 224
219 / 224

Sterne der Treue:
Sterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der Treue
Barvermögen:

Sagte Danke: 42
Bekam Bedankungen:
39 mal in 24 Posts.

Beitrag Fr Apr 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Thema: Re: OSDM doesn't work on my French win 7 64bits platform
Wel like inc said before the osdm havent been updated for years pitty tho cos its so much fun
im running it on w7 ultimate 32bit the thing i get when i launch a creation is that the windows colors are set to basic and then the creation runs Good
Maybe you should start using intromaniac also available here its more updated and i know that people are stil developing and creating it to a higher level
Maybe peace brings out a update for osdm in the future who knows we keep our fingers crossed :wink:
Greets Whitey

Zurück zu DEMOMAKER