Level: 2
HP: 0 / 30
0 / 30
MP: 14 / 14
14 / 14
EXP: 14 / 18
14 / 18

Sterne der Treue:
Sterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der Treue
Barvermögen:

Sagte Danke: 0
Bekam Bedankungen:
0 mal in 0 Post.

Beitrag Mi Nov 11, 2009 5:27 am

Thema: displaying logo
Hi

I am trying to display a logo picture (on of the included ones). If I turn off all other options & choose some picture, I would expect to simply see that picture on the screen right? All I get is a black screen. Am I doing something wrong or is something else required to get the picture to display?
<<

RoySAC

500+ POSTS
500+ POSTS

- MORE USERINFOS -

Level: 22
HP: 77 / 1106
77 / 1106
MP: 528 / 528
528 / 528
EXP: 600 / 633
600 / 633

Sterne der Treue:
Sterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der TreueSterne der Treue
Barvermögen:

Sagte Danke: 66
Bekam Bedankungen:
172 mal in 121 Posts.

Beitrag Mi Nov 11, 2009 10:37 am

Thema: Re: displaying logo
Gop hat geschrieben:Hi

I am trying to display a logo picture (on of the included ones). If I turn off all other options & choose some picture, I would expect to simply see that picture on the screen right? All I get is a black screen. Am I doing something wrong or is something else required to get the picture to display?

1. You must have the checkbox "Logo" in the "Main" tab enabled.

2. Under the main tab "Media" is a sub-tab "Logo" where you specify the image. You have also a bunch of options on that page for effects, transparency and positioning. Also to configure the logo as frame animation.
If all that looks okay and does not prevent the logo to appear properly, then there is one more thing that you need to check.

3. The main tab "Regie" (which was not translated to English :) ). "Regie" means "Direction" as in movie director. It has a sub-tab named "Storyboard". There you will see colored bars for the various effects, including one for "Logo" (and the Letter "J" in front of it). The storyboard defines the rendering order of effects (which one is in front and which one is behind). It also controls "when" an effect becomes active. If the bar for "Logo" does not show "0/xxx" inside of it, but something like "3/xxx" for example, that means that the logo will only appear after 3 seconds into the demo/intro and thus not be visible right from the start. You sometimes don't want to show all effects at once and from the start. There is the place where you control this stuff.

The checkbox in front of the "bar" does not determine, if an effect is on or off. It serves some other purposes. just FYI (I fell for that myself at first, that's why I am mentioning it hehe).
Cheers!

Carsten aka Roy/SAC
Web Site | YouTube | My OSDM Intros | OSDM Group @ Vimeo

Bild
<<

Gop

BeGiNNeR
BeGiNNeR

- MORE USERINFOS -

0 / 30
14 / 14
14 / 18

Sterne der Treue:
Barvermögen:

Bekam Bedankungen:
0 mal in 0 Post.

Beitrag Mi Nov 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Thanks for replying :)

Unfortunately I did all that stuff and still no logo. I have the feeling I must be doing something wrong, but I tried centering, changing position all over the place, fx on and off and many fx options. Still can't see a logo. Tried full screen mode, window, adjust to size of display on and off. I'm using latest version of OSDM. Not sure what to do next...
<<

Gop

BeGiNNeR
BeGiNNeR

- MORE USERINFOS -

0 / 30
14 / 14
14 / 18

Sterne der Treue:
Barvermögen:

Bekam Bedankungen:
0 mal in 0 Post.

Beitrag Do Nov 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Just realised the answer. It seems OSDM needs a 3d gfx card to display logo, maybe because of the possible effects it can do. My other computer is a work one with no 3d card.

Zurück zu DEMOS/INTROS/QUESTIONS